1. He’s comfortable with hanging out with my parents with out me being there.
2. He get’s along with my brother and they can talk video games.
3. He watches Escaflowne, which happens to be the very first Japanese style anything that I watched and was got me hooked on Anime/Manga.
4. He insists that I play Call Of Duty Zombies with him, because “There’s no better way to strengthen a relationship then Zombie Slaying”
5. He falls asleep with me over Skype every single Night because he doesn’t want to miss a moment of us being together.
6. He continues to find Co-Op video games we can play together.
7. He makes an effort, even though he is one of the shyest people I know, to get along with all my friends and people I respect.
8. My best friend, Kitsune, asks him to fix things. (She never does this :P)
9. We both play the Drums.
10. He want’s to name our child Ezio.
11. He’s accepting of all my online friends, even the ones who are extreme Furries, and has even made friends with them as well.
12. He loves to Coseplay, and has no problem dressing up with me and going to conventions.
13. We both want to raise our kids on old school video games and tv show’s strictly from the 60’s-90’s.
14. He loves to bake and cook.
15. He enjoys just laying out in the grass on a nice day, and is able to appreciate the little things in life.
16. I can put on any movie and he would never say a single complaint about it if I was enjoying it. Otherwise we complain about the movie together and pick thing’s out about the costume design and the set.
17. We are both taking the same course at Sheridan College, and he want’s to go to Australia to complete our program there. He talk’s about us just staying there and getting married on the beach and inviting all the Kangaroo’s well make friends with.
18. I can look at him and see Hope. Hope that the world isn’t such a bad place. That their is still good left in people, and that is their were more people like him on this planet, we may just be able to survive.
19. He want’s to grow old and die together. He’s told me that he want’s to spend his last moments on earth with me in his arms and telling he how much he love’s me. And every time he say’s this. I cry out of happiness.
20. He is the other half to my heart. He is the soul mate I’ve been looking for. He is everything that I need in life to be happy. He is my definition of Love. And I could go on and on about why I will marry him, but I think these are good enough reasons. I never felt this close to anyone before, and at first it was really scary, but Love is scary. I can honestly say that he is perfect in every way. I have never found a single flaw in him I didn’t love.
So I know I’ve been gone…. for a really, really, really long time…. But yeah, I’m going to be getting a new laptop soon. I just didn’t have the money since I had to pay for my tuition this year. But once I have a laptop my posts will be back in numbers! D: